Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm in....

Yippeee....The Jessica Sprague Portraiture Class, led by Candice Stringham started this morning.  I'm so excited i got it.  Candice is expecting a baby this summer so she won't be offering this class the rest of this year.
 Did you know in photography there is a  feminine & masculine tilt of the head?  It all depends which way your knees are pointing that you tilt your head. Girls can tilt in any direction and get away with it. Hmm 
I lost my settings tool bar on top that i  had all my favorite go too's.  Lot's of short cuts I used to use to  get where a wanted to go... Google Reader was one of them.  In my yahoo  i had a short cut add on that  is gone as well. Frustrating!! What do you use for a short cut tab?? 
 Busy week. Kids have early release on Wednesday, Meghan my granddaughter has vents put in her ears on Thursday.  My kids don't have school this Friday or next Monday.
Anyhoo I have some errands to run, laundry to do. Oh, and i was asked about my blog  header. All i did was put a reflection frame outside  the banner. 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments: