Monday, April 11, 2011

All is well...

Hello Friends, Family
Sorry I've stepped away for so long and haven't been visiting or commenting.  I haven't been keeping up with my google reader lately.... I've been  a bad blogger. But before you shoot me down take a look at what I've been up to.  :)  It's been my passion lately that I can't  put down.
 I've been working on photo editing. {Learning some new things   about  Actions and Textures in PSE} I'm still taking Kelby on line editing couses.  I'm also taking Nicole Martins 3 hour editing course tomorrow evening {4/12} and  hoping to get into Jessica Sprague's 4 week Portraiture Class with Candice Stringham. {4/18}  Registration is tonight and it fills up fast. So  I'll be glued and hitting "Refresh"  hopely I'll get in. 
Yes... I miss my paper, stamps/ scraproom.  But if it's been calling for me I haven't heard it. I hope you  understand! :) 

Here are a few photos I've been working on.
This reminds me of  a ....Angelic photo

Before and After


Sepia w/sun flare.


Actions & Textures

I'm hoping to make the rounds visiting and commenting again  soon. Thank you for your visits and sweet comments!
Cyber hugs!!

Here is my photography Facebook fan page  if you want to check it out. 

4 comments:

Sparkle said...

These are lovely! I hope you get into the class!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful, Kari! I'm glad you are doing something you feel passionate about. Enjoy it! I do hope you get into the class you want, but if not, keep practicing what you love.

Hugs!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful, Kari! I'm glad you are doing something you feel passionate about. Enjoy it! I do hope you get into the class you want, but if not, keep practicing what you love.

Hugs!

thomaru said...

I really like your blog, it looks very nice, I'm happy to visit again to see your blog because it is very good indeed and very nice, thank you for all this I really hope to be your friend.
regards: green valley nevada reale state thomaru