Friday, March 11, 2011

Grumpy Pants....

CTMH CS & Felicity Papers, Thicker Letters, Twine,
 Hole Template, Brown Marker, 2 Brads, Smile Button
Sam did not want to participate for  pictures on this fall day. But I have to admit... despite the layout title and  post title, I "LOVE" this photo. It captures what Sam was feeling that day. { He did not  want to be their} Smiling Micah is pretty layed back. :)  I've  made this photo my wallpaper on my laptop and iPhone.
Well, my camera hasn't sold yet. I'm about ready to list it in our local newspaper. I have it on Craigs List and had three  scammers reply. Who want to pay me more than what it's worth and want me to ship it to another country. Geesh
Not much going on this weekend. Charlie & I were going to have a dinner date night tonight, but only to find out that Cailyn 3yo grand daughter may have pink eye. Her daddy took her in to walk in last night. Her eyes were pink and pasted shut  after her nap yesterday.
So we're all going out to dinner.  Well friends/family have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

Praying for Japan.

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Great job!

Sparkle said...

Such a wonderful layout!

Jeanne said...

It is a great picture despite Mr. Grumpypants and the layout came out super, too, Kari.

I'm sorry you haven't sold your camera yet. I hope you get a good offer soon!

Enjoy your weekend!

Kathi C. said...

I love your layout, Kari. You and Mr. Grumpypants will someday laugh about the attitude.

I hope you're having a great weekend. Are you seeing any signs of spring yet? Are you anxious like me???