Friday, March 4, 2011

A Fully Packed Post...

Hello Fellow Bloggers/Friends

I guess I've been missing in action for a little while. A lot has been going on keeping me busy. I have my gbabies at least twice a week, which i love!! We just finished working on our Pinewood Derby cars. Registration is tonight. The race starts  tomorrow  morning. I'm racing for the first time. Here's a link for my  Web Album if you want to see our cars. Mine is "Flower Power" with a little "Bling and CTMH" rub ons. LOL Charlie's is black & white, Micah's is red, Sam's green.
  I'm still working on photography, taking and posting pictures. Which I love! That brings me some News I'd like to share. I recently updated to a  Canon D series Camera.  I'm selling my Canon T1i Rebel 15mp... It's 7 months old and  in Excellent Condition. I comes with everything it came with, plus an extra battery. {2 total} I'm selling  for $600.00 on Craigs List {under photo/Video}.  But.... I'll sell it here for...... $550.00 plus you pay shipping, >>>I'll insure it<<< That's well over $100.00 off retail price. If you are interested or want more info you can e mail me at kariberry97@yahoo.com I will only accept Paypal for payment 

Canon Rebel T1i 15mp
SOLD
Below Camera is shown with Lens off camera body. Will be shipped that way.
Yesterday my grand daughter Meghan had Spirit Week at her Pre-School. Meghan dressed up as "Jesse" from the Toy Story movie. How fun! I got to take a few pictures of her.



Well friends, a lot to do today. So I better get going. Sorry i packed so much in. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! 
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Kathi C. said...

Your photos (as well as your model) are adorable, Kari! Congrats on the new camera. You've been busy with what's important - family. Good for you! Thanks for the update, friend.

Sparkle said...

Your pink car is so cute! And congrats on the new camera!

Jeanne said...

Congrats on the new camera, Kari! I hope this other one finds a happy new home.

It sounds like you've been busy, but with things that are truly important and that's a good thing. Your sweetie looks absolutely adorable as Jessie. How fun!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Sharli said...

Hi Kari,
I love your photos of the "toy" - she is a darling!! Don't worry - I'm still checking in and you are focused on the important things. Friends understand!

Hugs!!

Nicole said...

Cute cute pictures!!!