Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Street Corner Josh....

CTMH CS, Travel Stack Papers,  Stamp ~ Street Corner Josh, Brads, Foam Dots, Gel Pens, Copics.

Ok I've loved this  image since it's  first release last year from
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps. It came  on Saturday  and I couldn't wait to ink him up. With having boys at home i could so relate. He reminds me of my Sam who likes  hot chocolate, has a ipod nano.
Did you catch the street signs?  East Sparkle Way.... LOL....  Sometimes I don't know how i come up with titles.... Sparkle's our friend and she has an On-line Stamp Store.  :)
 We were snowed in yesterday, school was canceled, it felt like another Sunday. It being Presidents Day, Charlie even had off.  Over the weekend he got a lot of work done in our living room. He finished putting up the moulding, and door frame mouldings. The mirrored closet doors were hung. Soon he'll be tearing down a paneled wall, drywalling it and painting it.
Anyway, That's about it here. I hope you were able to check out my Photography FB Page. I  recently added some new photos....  The Sunrise this morning was  Gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great week!!

6 comments:

Danni said...

Awesome card!!

Laurel said...

Oh wow, this is so cute!

Flying high in the sky.... said...

beautiful!! and yes, whenever i am on FB i check your photographs! they are awesome!!

Jeanne said...

Very cool, Kari. Love the addition of East Sparkle Way. LOL Sounds like you took full advantage of the snow day (but sorry you had to have one, darn winter, it's time to move out). I'm not on FB, so I won't be able to oooh and ahhhh over your photography skills. Ah well, I'm sure they are terrific, too!

Sparkle said...

Very cute! Though I suppose I'm west to you, lol. We just got snow here, but glad you guys were able to get stuff done at home!

Barb said...

Very cute card!