Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hello.....

 Friends/Family
  Hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day!! Yesterday I was  remembering what we did last year on Valentines Day.  Charlie & I and a  group of friends went to see Tim Hawkins live. He's  a LOL Christian Comedian. You can find him all over  youbube.  We have a couple of his dvd's and still watch them to this day.  He's a hoot!!
Gosh, a  lots been going on the last few days. In my last post I was telling you about getting my  Photography Face Book fan page up and going. I needed 25 "Likes" in order to get a Registered URL for my  user name so I can link my page anywhere. We did it!!! :) I can post my favorite pictures. Why FB? Because I hang out their, and so does  a lot of my friends, some family & local friends.
Precious in His Sight Photography  if you want to check it out.
I also had a friend from one of the groups I'm in  design a Profile badge banner for  my FB  page.  She did and awesome job!  Sarah Panell. And as a Bonus...... she added the little film strip to this Blog Header.  My Ty header is  3 years old and I'm looking into  doing something different with it.
We're still working on our living room.  Sunday Charlie got one of the last 2 walls primed with 2 coats of primer, and yesterday i gave it 2 coats  3 coats of paint. It's looking good. Our LR hasn't been painted since I was pregnant with Sam, over 11 years ago. I'll post some pics soon.
Well, I best be outta here, I have laundry up the gazoola and a kitchen to clean. I have my grand kids the next 2 days. Oh and I want to visit you all.
Have an awesome day my friends!!



No comments: