Wednesday, January 5, 2011

One Little Word.....

Determined



Ali Edwards  has an awesome blog, the first of the  year  she posts a list of words you chose from...
 "One Little Word"  to be your focus throughout the year.  I have never done this before, but since my goal for 2011 was to "love my treadmill" and get fit, I thought this was perfect for me. No one can take care of me but me!!  {well other than  God}
 I have chosen the  word **Determined** as my "One Little Word"
I am determined to workout, get fit, lose weight and make the great outdoors, treadmill my best friend. :)
 If you want to keep track of my results you can visit me at ... You Go Girl  
 I will be working out with my daughter today at her house. I'll be posting my stats on my get fit blog later today.

What is your One Little Word?


5 comments:

Flying high in the sky.... said...

best of luck!!! :)

Jeanne said...

Happy New Year, Kari. I like your one little word (which is really a big word when you think about it and can be applied to so many things). I've no doubt you will succeed! Have fun on your journey, too!

Kathi C. said...

Determined is a great word, Kari! No doubt you will make it happen. Enjoy!!

Alanna said...

What a great word for 2011. I haven't thought about a word for me. Kind of a scary thought.

Barb said...

What a great word...determined. I wish you all the best in your endeavors...You go girl! ;)