Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hugs & Kisses...

CTMH CS, Rub-Ons, DE Heart, Baby Pink Ink. Tilda Stamp,  Foil Heart DP HL,
Twine, Gel Pens, Aluminum Foil, Copics

Hello There!
Well I haven't inked up Tilda in a while. Actually she was done and cut out for a long time I just never used her on a card. I was going through my "had forever stash of HL papers" and  found the  valentine hearts cs. With Valentines Day coming up i thought it would make a cute card!
As for the foil, i adhered a piece on a strip of cs. 
Well friends/family not a whole lot happening in my Korner. I have my gbabies Th-Fri. Sam has a basketball game Friday night. We have another wall  finished in our LR, mudded, primed and painted. 1.5 more to go.  We've  only been working on it just over a  year. Charlie is still driving 150 miles a day. Almost 3 years now. Sigh... He can only get so much done. Anyhoo, I better get moving,  I'm  cooking a chicken. :) kids will be home soon.  Happy Wednesday!
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Kathi C. said...

Very cute, Kari! Love the way Tilda is perched on the foil strip!

Have fun with the grandbabies and the rest of your busyness!

Take care, friend.

Jeanne said...

Super cute, Kari. I, too, like how Tilda is perched on the foil strip and the little hearts all over the paper. Great job.

Have fun with the grandbabies and congrats on making more progress on the house! Little by little it will get done. *Ü*

Flying high in the sky.... said...

beautiful!

Sparkle said...

What a darling card!