Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Blog Oversary.... Today??

  Yep.... it's been 3 years  since my very first  post.   Here  I would have forgotten  all about it  but a sweet blogger.... Teena  left me a comment on my previous post. Sure enough! I'm at 381 posts.  Not that it matters, but I'm just sayin.
I want to **Thank You** for  the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd  year!.... your visits and comments have meant so much to me!! .... I wouldn't be coming back if it wasn't for you! 
Thanks again for stopping by, whether you were just passing through, commented or not, I hope  my blog has  inspired you in some way. 
Blessings!!
*****

Today is also my MIL Marylee's Birthday. She visits quite often. :) Happy Birthday Marylee!! You are one sweet women, always a giving heart!  I love you!!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Wow, 3 years good for you!

Flying high in the sky.... said...

WoW!!! that's an achievement!! congrats!!