Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Airplane Riley...

CTMH CS, Rub-Ons, Stampset Leave Your Mark, White Pigment Ink
DP, Paper Studio School Days, Riley Stamp, Sun Stickers,
 Buttons, White Gel Pen, Chalk,  Copics
I have no idea who will get  this card with a title like That! Hahaha...  This was before Riley & Sophie got hitched. :)
Not a whole lot going on in my Korner. Just getting over being sick.  Charlie & I came down with a  nasty cold and hacking cough. He went to walk-in on Sunday, he's got an ear/sinus infection.  Kids didn't get it. We're on the mend here.
 Hope you're all having a great week. We got a few inches of snow today, but by the looks of it NY is getting hammered  again. Another foot from what I'm hearing. Yikes
Well that's about it for me. Take care...thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sparkle said...

This is just adorable! I'm glad you're feeling better!

Jeanne said...

Cute card, Kari. I'll bet it was fun to create. I'm sorry to hear you were sick, but relieved that you are now feeling better. Whew! Not a fun way to start a new year.

Hope you have a great weekend!