Thursday, December 2, 2010

We're Back!

Our vacation to Fl was so nice, but there's "no place like home"! We got home Monday morning at 4:10 am. We drove straight through from Tallahassee. We left there  7:30am Sunday morning. {My kids cried they didn't want to leave} I drove 2 of the 18.5 hours. Charlie drove the rest.
We had such a great time with his family. I put together a little slide show of pictures  Here  It was like living in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by acres of woods, so quiet. Charlie loved it!! A few neighbors, but all woods. Charlie's family is  so sweet!!
My boy's got to drive 4 wheelers, shoot BB & Shot guns.   We had our 1st deep fried turkey for Thanksgiving dinner.. emm emm Good!  So much to be Thankful for!!
After  dinner we went out to a spot and shot clay pigeons.  (that's where Walker & Micah got stuck in the mud on the way back) I shot it twice. Charlie was amazed that i even hit the thing. I  surprised myself that i shot the little clay disk in the air.  Tuesday we went to St George Island, that was beautiful,  took pictures on the beach, did some shopping. Had a wonderful time!

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!! It's taking me some time to get back into the swing of things. I kept in touch with friends on FB while we were gone. Just some updates. And being on the road for over 18 hours straight, I had to  chat with someone outside the van. GPS lady... "Chatty Kathy" { no offence to any Kathy's... That's just what i named her. It was a hoot listening to her. hahahaha  Anyway, I'm happy to be back and hoping to post something  creative soon.
Oh yeah,  I may be out of the loop, but have any of you made one of these Wreaths out of coffee filters??  My sil Kim found this site/blog and made one of these cute wreaths herself. I may try it. Click   Here 

Well friends, I'll be checking in on you. thanks for your visits and sweet comments! It's good to be **Home**
Much Love!
Micah, Cody, Sam

1 comment:

Jena said...

Sounds like a fun trip - glad you enjoyed yourselves and traveled safely!