Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Riley Christmas Tags

CTMH Papers~ CS,  Mistletoe, Even Song, Ink ~ Bamboo, Heavenly Blue, Black  
Liquid Glass, Liquid Applique, Ribbon, Photo Clips
Cricut Cartridge ~ Plantin School Book, Tag... Paper Pieced Tree, Merry Christmas Stamp,  Michael's,Decor Scissors, Copics 
Card opens  by moving photo clip

After deciding to make something  Winter/Christmas I pulled out my Riley stamps. It's been a while since they've seen ink. I love making tag cards.  
 I wanted to stay home and play all day but my daughter and I &  Gbabies did a little shopping.  We had a great time!
Cailyn will be 3 in January and she comes up with the cutest things. Meghan had to  go to the walk-in clinic Sunday morning, she has been complaining that her ear hurt,  {ear infection} Mark  took her in, Christyl had to work. We took the other two Gbabies to church with us.......Cailyn   say's ..."Meghan went to the Bump and  Fall  Store"  {clinic}  hahaha  I  told my daughter what Cailyn told the boys.   She has no idea where  that came from.
Anywhoo,  It will be a busy month of December, four  birthdays, Christyl, Sam & Charlie, and my dad's too. Well, that's it for me, I've got one heck of a mess in my Korner. I haven't cleaned it up  from the last mess i made.
Thanks for stopping by, your visits and sweet comments means a lot! 

7 comments:

Jena said...

Fun tags - love that moose! That's so cute what Cailyn calls the clinic - TFS!

Laurel said...

Oh these are so sweet!

Jeanne said...

Super cute tags and super cute comment by your grandbaby. Awww.

Your December is certainly a whirlwind of activity. Enjoy it all!

Flying high in the sky.... said...

beautiful!!

Kathi C. said...

Great tag cards, Kari! As for the "Bump and Fall Store," you have got to remember that one. So cute!

Jan said...

Great tags!

papel1 said...

I went blog searching this morning and found yours. The tags are really nice.
Judy