Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I'll be home for Christmas....


CTMH Mistletoe/ Key to my  Heart Papers/ CS
Flowers/leaves ~ Michael's, Stamp image  Sparkle Creations Stamps ,  Sentiment printed on computer,
Paper pieced Scarf, Ripple scissors, Dew Drops, Liquid Glass, Chalk, Gel Pen, Copics
Click  image to enlarge

Some of us may fly, drive, or scooter home for Christmas, depending upon  where we live.  hahahaha. Isn't  Scooter Chloe cute! I've had this stamp since July and have yet to ink her up.  I thought a Christmas theme would fit this stamp image as well. I'm happy with the way it turned out. :)

Is your tree up,  are the gifts all bought, are you ready for Christmas? .... Have you accepted the Gift God has given to all of  us? Jesus Christ His Son. I made that decision on  June 23, 1985. I asked Jesus to come into my heart/life at a Lowell Lundstrom Crusade..... it was  the greatest decision i ever made! {next to my husband} :)   I  have never looked back, other than to remember what God has taken me out of and  how He has changed my life for "His Glory"! {I know i would be dead today if God hadn't stepped in and saved me}..... I'm not the same person I use to be, and   I'm not better than anyone else either. I only rely on  His Saving Grace in my life, I know I'm heaven bound when my life is over! I want to share that with other's so they can have it too.  
John 3;16, John 14;6
I was having a battle within whether or not to share my faith in this post. That i might offend someone by saying "Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday's or Jesus loves you"!
I have come to realize that you can't please everyone, you have to be who you are and if you happen to  lose some friends along the way, ... than they may not have been  your friends to begin with. I am in no means trying to jam Christianity down anyones throat, but just giving you  something to think about this Christmas. My pastor recently had a sermon series called... Who is Jesus to you?

11 For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. 12 And this will be the sign to you: You will find a Babe wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manger.”
13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying:
14 “ Glory to God in the highest,
And on earth peace, goodwill toward men!”
Luke 2;11-14 


 If I don't make it back here before Christmas....
"Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday's friends, have a Blessed New Year!"
Jesus Loves You!

6 comments:

Danni said...

Sweet and cute card!

Sharli said...

Hi Kari,
Sweet card - that stamp is fabulous! I love Sparkle's stuff!
You've colored it beautifully, too!

Merry Christmas, dear friend!

Laurel said...

This is so sweet!

Sparkle said...

Your card is just darling! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Jeanne said...

Super sweet card. She looks great all dolled up for Christmas. *Ü*

I, for one, don't mind you sharing your faith, after all, it is a part of what makes you, you. I'm glad you went with your heart.

Have a wonderful holiday!

Chain Drive Charlie said...

Thats my Wife, Gods precious gift to me. I love your card and post, you rock Girl. To God be the Glory, Amen.

Love You Baby