Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Blessed!

Hope you all had a Blessed Christmas, we did too! We are so blessed and have so much to be thankful for! Every other year we have  Christmas at my daughter and son in-laws house.  We have breakfast and open gifts together, this year it was at our house.
 For our family gift this year we got an E Reader.... Kindle. My husband LOVES to read and i thought it would encourage my boys to read more as well. So far it's been a big hit!

The angel ornament was handmade by one of my husbands friends, mother. She sent handmade bells as well. {with a dangling  dinger ball in the inside} :)  It looks like there is glitter or tinsel in the thread. So very pretty!!

 
I took this at my daughter's house, her tree.... no flash..... looks better in b/w

Adding Ornaments 

 Our  Grandbabies
Ian on the move.....
 He kept crawling towards me as i was "trying" to get him to sit  in front of the tree. He wanted the camera.  

I thought i would made another Christmas card using Scooter Chloe
CTMH  Aspen Papers, Bitty Sparkles~ Sparkle Creation Rubber  Stamps, Misc. Merry Christmas Stamp,  Sizzix Pine Tree die cut,
 Paper pieced scarf, Sewing Machine, Gel Pens, Copics

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Hope you have a Blessed New Year!!


7 comments:

Laurel said...

Beautiful pictures and such a cute card!

Flying high in the sky.... said...

Beautiful!! God Bless your family!! May you keep having such wonderful christmas celebrations year after year...

Jeanne said...

Wonderful photos, Kari! What a lovely family you have. Congrats on the Kindle. I have to admit that I've been skeptical of the e-readers as I prefer the feel of a book in my hands. However, I do like the idea of more space being available. Glad you all are enjoying it! Hope it gets your readers to read more! (whatever works, I say).

Happy New Year to you and your family. May it be full of blessings for you all.

Julie said...

Hey Kari, just stopping by to check in on you. I was getting ready to do my 2011 goals and challenges and went back to my first post and I had mentioned you there and made me remember how great your support was and I wanted to see how you were doing. You've been busy here but not so much on your other blog. Taking a break or just not posting. Anyways, just had to stop in and say hi. Hope all is well at your house. You have the most beautiful grandbabies and more. Take care and God Bless!!

Kathi C. said...

Cute card and wonderful photos of your beautiful family! May your blessings continue throughout the New Year!

Flying high in the sky.... said...

May the road rise to meet you. May the wind always be at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face, the rains fall soft upon your fields and, until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of his hand.

Irish Blessing

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy new year!

Happy blogoversary!