Saturday, December 18, 2010

Birthday's, Birthday's.... and MORE Birthday's

    Yes, December is a busy month for us. I about lose my mind this time of year. We got through 3 Birthday's within a weeks time. I don't wanna see another cake, cupcake or brownie for a while. Well, unless it's chocolate cake. Hahahaha They all had a great time! Here's a few pictures of the birthday celebrations.

Sam had to unwrap 4 boxes to get to his gift. It started with a cereal box.


Sam wants to save all his birthday $/gift cards and put it towards a digital camera.

Papa & Ian
{we are STILL mudding and painting}

 Charlie asked for wool socks for his BD.

Christyl turned 35 Yikes
We got her a snowman table runner & cook book  with some fun reciepes

                                                                              
                       Whatever could it be?
I gave Christyl the  scrapbook I created over the last 4 years of their kids. She loved it!  Us adults  we are  not exchanging gifts for Christmas this year {just for the kids} so  this was the perfect time to give her the scrap book. hehehe


Thanks so much for stopping by! 
I'll be back soon with some Christmas pictures i took of my kids, and my  daughter and her family.
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Such sweet photos! I can't believe how many birthdays you have in such a short amount of time and right before Christmas. My heart goes out to you with all the extra stuff on your plate this time of year, Kari! But, from the happy faces on the birthday folks, you've done yourself proud!

What a wonderful present for Christyl and a labor of love for you. Fantastic gift and that huge smile on her face shows how much she loves and appreciates your gift.

Have a wonderful week, Kari!

Sparkle said...

Wow, you guys have been busy! Ian is getting so big already! Glad you all had a wonderful celebration!

Flying high in the sky.... said...

cool....