Friday, November 5, 2010

Scoot 2 School

 CTMH CS, Hinges,   DP Grade School Stack {HL}, Thickers # 2
Misc. Stickers. Cricut Cartridge A Child's Year... image was cut at 2 3/4"
School picture's and journaling behind  hinged photo
Click layout to enlarge

Yeah, that's what my boys have been doing, "Scootin to School"  there new school while the weather is still pretty decent.
 I love this  Cricut cartridge I picked up yesterday **A Child's Year** There are so many different neat images on it. My kids love to scooter, so i was thrilled to see the scooter kids  image on it.
 I have to thank my friend Jeanne {we enable our cyber friends don't we?}  She bought this cool Cricut Cartridge * Paper Lace*  on sale at Michael's. I went their yesterday to  check it out.  It wasn't even out yet.  They don't  even have a card listed for it. You can't even  order it  through  Provo Craft yet. It only says.. "Coming Soon" Way to go Jeanne!! That's what you call... Being at the right place at the right time! (:
 I heard back  from Denise Whimsy Stamps  yesterday  about my Digi Stamp i downloaded and couldn't find on my computer. She sent me another  attachment of the image.  I guess when I opened it, I  didn't *save* it.  Thanks again  Denise!!

Well, friends, Thanks for stoppin by. Have a  great weekend!! Charlie has to work. Me and the boys will do something?? Fun!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

So cute!

Kathi C. said...

What an awesome layout! It looks like you scored a great Cricut cartridge, too.

Jeanne said...

Your layout looks terrific, Kari! While I'm bummed you couldn't find the right price on the Paper Lace cartridge, this one looks like it suits you very well in the meantime.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend, my friend!!

Jeanne said...

Oops, meant to add, I'm so glad you were able get the image you have been looking for. It's super cute and I can't wait to see what you create with it. *Ü*