Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Gon' Fishin....

CTMH Papers, It's a guy thing, CS, Stickease, Hinges
  Misc Stickers, Twine, Circle Punch, Square Punch
A picture and journaling behind center photo.

A wonderful day of fishing,  it was!!  This was a fun layout to put together. It brought back some fun recent memories of Micah & I fishing this past summer. We didn't catch a thing at Gerber Lake, but one thing we did learn about each other is. Neither one of us likes to put worms on a hook. :) Thankfully a father & son duo showed up and gave us a hand. :) I should have taken pictures of them!! Oh well.
Have you ever bought a digi image and can't remember where it stored on your computer? I can't find  mine, one of cutest digi's i  recently bought. It was  " A girl and her overalls" image. My bloggin friend at  Danni's Dreams Blog   recently used that digi image. { too cute!! She does awesome work}!!
I tried  search, and no luck. I e mailed the digi company and no response. Hate that!   That I'm aware of, it was a one time download sent to my e mail.... Maybe I'll still find it?  Anywhoo, I've got a lot of scrap booking/cards to catch up on.

Have a great hump day!! Thanks for taking the time to visit and your sweet. comments!

3 comments:

Sparkle said...

What a lovely layout! I hope you find the stamp!

Flying high in the sky.... said...

beautiful!!!

Jeanne said...

Wonderful layout, Kari, to remember a special outing. Great job! I always love photos of the kids walking away from you. Looks like the path to fishing was really pretty.

Do you have a folder where your downloads go? Could be in there. Maybe check/search around the date of the download and see if it shows up there. You could also search your machine for the name of it. It's a super cute image and I sure hope you can find it, or get a response from the company!