Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fall Pics &.......VACATION!

   Brother's

 I took my kids out one more time for fall pictures last week. Sam really didn't  put up a fuss this time, which i was happy about. 

                              They're 22 months apart.                                 
Sam 10 
 Micah 9
 Best Buds...sometimes
I was a bit sad when we went back to this  area where we've taken  family fall  photos of the kids and gran kids. Half the fallen tree was removed. 
Well at least the quarry and bridge is still there. :)

  Well, I don't think I'll be back with anything crafty for a while. We're taking a  road trip to Florida  for Thanksgiving to visit my husbands family, dad & step mom.  We're leaving Saturday  and won't be back till after Thanksgiving. It's been 5 years since we all have been out that way. {Charlie flew out there 2 years ago.} The kids are very excited,  and have been counting the days....  Road Trip, restaurant's, hotels, dvd movies, snacks,  pillows and fuzzy blankets.  How fun is that!
I think the worst thing for me about taking a trip is packing. At least we're not flying.  kwim  (don't touch my junk) hahahaha 
Well friends, Thanks so much for your visits and sweet comments! I'll make the rounds and see what you've been up to.   God Bless you all, take care and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Hugs!!


6 comments:

Jena said...

Nice pics - good to see they both cooperated this time ;-) They have both grown up so much! Enjoy your trip - drive safe!

Sparkle said...

Such darling pictures! Have lots of fun!

Kathi C. said...

Your photos are great, Kari! Handsome boys!!!

Enjoy your trip. I don't I'd want to fly right now either with the choices being between radiation and being felt up. LOL. The road trip will be more fun. Enjoy, my friend, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Laurel said...

Gorgeous photos!

Flying high in the sky.... said...

Beautiful!!!

Jeanne said...

Fabulous photos, Kari! Thanks for sharing your handsome young men.

Have a great time on your trip. Driving allows you the time to enjoy the scenery along the way. I'll take that any day over the other option!

Happy Thanksgiving, my friend!