Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Magnificent.... In a Childs Eyes


CTMH CS, Ric Rac, Pink Big Brads ~
Designer Paper Memory Keepers {Tiffany's} Thickers, Pink Plastic letters, Circle Punch
Yes i know my L is upside down. I fixed it after the fact. :)


 I took this picture of Meghan a few weeks ago. I love her pose and the  expression on her sweet little face. She looks like she's in Awe as she was looking at the birds and leaves. Reminds me of the sweet  innocents of a child.....but then her attention span wasn't too long either and she was talking and looking at other things.  "Capturing the Moment"..... Hmm, I like that title. :)

I Know my daughter  visits my blog  from time to time.  {I hope not this time!} I  don't have her as a FB friend, I chat about things I really don't want her reading  about,  especially Christmas gifts. :)  I'm thinking of putting a scrapbook together of all the pages I made of her girls and giving it to her as a Christmas gift. Though I haven't yet scrap booked a page of Ian. 
Last week Thursday I sold my first item on ebay. I have bought plenty from that site, but this time i was the seller. :)  I sold my Gypsy I bought last November.  I  used it only  a handful of times so I couldn't justify keeping it. It sold the same day. YAY!! No bids just a buy now for $$$. Plus Shipping{ est...10.70}  Cost me .75 cents to place the add. 4$ and something for pay pal and 10.20 to ship it to KS. Next time I sell something I'll add in these extra costs in the sale item. It sure was fun selling it though.
We'll be  painting the foundation on the house this coming weekend. I'll try to take before and after pictures.  Other than that..... Thanks so much for your visits and  sweet comments.
Have a great evening!!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Gorgeous!

Kathi C. said...

Beautiful, Kari! It's so fun watching your photography skills deevelop. As for models, you have a good number of sweet faces to capture on film - Oh, that's right. We don't use film anymore. LOL. Keep 'em coming, friend!

Sharli said...

Golly Kari, what a precious photo!!! Your layout is wonderful - it really brings the focus to the photo and adds to it!
Nice work!

Sparkle said...

Such a darling layout and I think it's a great Christmas idea!

Flying high in the sky.... said...

beautiful!!! you are so thoughtful and caring! wow!!!