Saturday, September 4, 2010

You float my boat.....


Products Used
 Stamp~Swimming Lucy,  DP So So Sweet  Paper Studio, Chalk, Ripple Sissors,
Misc. Flower, Button, Pearl, Black Ink
CTMH CS, Ribbon & Eyelets~ Computer Font, Green Gel Pen, Copics 

Another Swimming Lucy card made from  Sparkle Creations Stamps.  She is having a 10% off Labor Day Sale going on this weekend  at Sparkle's Creations Rubber Stamps, now till Monday  Midnight.  Check it out!! : )
I think there are so many cute titles you can use with this image. "You float my boat" just popped in my head.  Hehehe 
Not a whole lot going on for us  this weekend. We're draining the pool, Charlie is mudding/prepping the living room getting it ready to paint, we're half done.    {But lastly there is one dark paneled wall that he'll take down and put up drywall. <{not this week end}  Can't wait till it's done!  We're planning  to go fishing this weekend too.
Well I better get moving here.  I played last night and made a few cards, I'll post soon.
Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Such a cute card!

Alanna said...

This is so cute. It's colored fabulous too. Have fun this weekend.

Sparkle said...

This is just adorable!