Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Thanksgiving Card

Stamps~CTMH Thanksgiving - Textured CS,  Images Heat Embossed
w/ detail black embossing powder, Chocolate Ink,
Photo Hanger, Ribbon, Twine,  Brads, Ripple Siccors,
 Hole Punch, Corner Punch, Copics


It's not too early for Thanksgiving cards is it? Naaaah  Well I played a little last weekend, hope your not sick of the color.
Anywoo hope you all had a great weekend. We did too. My kids and i went out to my sil's in Waukesha  on Sunday. My niece was there from Massachusetts with her 2 kids. I seen my dad  for the first time in almost 2 years. It was so good to see him!!
I'm into my  second week in my photography  on line class. This week we're learning about Aperture {blur background} Honestly sometimes  the blur background happens automatically when i take pictures.... Amazingly.   But now I'll learn how to use the settings to make it happen. I'm taking Meghan my grand daughter out this afternoon. She's going to be my model.  : ) 
Well i better get going, it's been a busy morning already, {I voted!!!}   I haven't even tackled the laundry yet.  Ribs & Kraut are in the slow cooker, Kids are gonna love me.... LOL  >>>>NOT!  I bought some BQ Sauce. They like that.

Thanks for stopping by and your sweet comments!
Hugs!!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

What a great card!

Sharli said...

Definitely not too early for Thanksgiving cards! I'm already thinking about my Christmas card designs! LOL

Nice card, Kari! What time is dinner?

Sparkle said...

Such a lovely card!

Flying high in the sky.... said...

Beautiful!

Kathi C. said...

Awesome card, Kari! And no, it's not too early to start thinking about Thanksgiving. It will be here before we know it.