Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Home is where your DOG is

Products Used
Stamps~Whipper Snapper,
Papers~CTMH CS, Textured CS, Liquid Glass, Chocolate Ink
Misc. Rub ons,  Copics

Hope you all had a nice weekend. We did too, busy....  mudding the walls, draining the pool, cleared out the garden, too many tomatoes again. We give some to our neighbors. The sweet corn was ok. Charlie thinks we should have pulled it 2 weeks ago. The ears were big and yellow but it wasn't that tasty.
Yesterday i received  my first e mail photography lesson. This week we're learning about fast & slow  shutter speeds. OMG,  finding all these settings on my camera, that for years were just  numbers/dials on the body and  LCD screen.... this is gonna be a fun 7 weeks. I so want to take this all in. : )
Well, that's about it here. I have some errands to run and a house to clean. Today is my Monday.
Hope you like the card!!

Have a great day friends & family!!

6 comments:

Danni said...

Fun card!

Sharli said...

Yes, I LOVE the card and the sentiments are SO true!!

Your weekend sounds exhausting! LOL I'm glad you're enjoying the photography class. Some day . . .

Hugs!

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card tfs!!!

Sparkle said...

This is just darling!

Alanna said...

Super cute card. That dog is just too cute.

Your photography class sounds just like what I need. Have fun with it.

Jeanne said...

One cannot help but smile at that image, Kari! Love it! And I smile knowing that you are taking a class that will be fun and oh so full of good ideas for you. Yay for you!

Sounds like you had a busy, productive weekend and will have the same throughout the week. Enjoy!