Friday, September 17, 2010

Fall Bouquets

A New Bouquet
After seeing all those pretty  fall flower bouquets at WalMart.... Cheap....I thought i would make my own arrangment. I had this basket for over 10 years. It had  spring flowers in it. Thought about spray painting it  a different color.

Time for something new and fallish to sit on my desk.
I added some new foam and green Spanish Moos to the inside.

I snipped all the flowers apart from the arrangment.
 Center piece for the kitchen table.

Charlie has to work tomorrow.  Me & the boys will probably go for  a hike in the woods somewhere. Oh and maybe I'll get to play with my ink, paper, and stamps. : )

Have a great weekend!! Thanks so much for your visits and  sweet comments.


5 comments:

Laurel said...

Cute bouquet!

Sparkle said...

This is so lovely! Have fun with the boys!

Jeanne said...

Love your bouquet, Kari! Looks like you had a great time creating! I had some of those same flowers in my basket the other day, they are so pretty! However, I put them back for now as I picked up some flowers at the thrift store and need to use those first. *Ü*

Have a wonderful weekend.

Kathi C. said...

Beautiful, Kari!!

Barb said...

Beautiful floral arrangement!