Friday, August 27, 2010

Swimming Lucy

Products Used~ Stamps {Swimming Lucy} CTMH TLC {sentiment, sun}  Glitter Stack DP, CTMH CS, SU Scallop Border Punch, Sewing Machine, Rhinestones, Liquid Glass,  Chalk &  Cloud Template, Copics 
Hey, my friend Sparkle  has a new online stamp store called  Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps  This is one of her images.  She has some really  cute "Rubber Stamps, not to mention she's an awesome artist too!
This summer has flown by. I can't believe school starts up  Sept. 1st.  My boys are not too enthused at this point....since we are sending them to a new school this year.  While out running errands  the other day Sam {10} and  I were talking about their new school and  he says... "I wished I could go to my old school and be with my friends" his eyes  watered up. I felt sad for him. Micah {8} seems to be ok with it. He'll have a boy from our neighborhood in his class.
I'll be watching my grand babies 2 afternoons a week. Meghan is 4 and starting pre-school. She was so  excited as she was showing off her princess backpack. : )
Anyhoo, not a whole lot going on here. Charlie is still driving 150 miles a day to work. The power house job here in town is suppose to start up April 2011 or before.   We're praying he gets in!!!

Well  friends thanks for stopping by! TGIF.... hope you have a great weekend!!

6 comments:

Alanna said...

Lucy looks so great. You colored her wonderfully and I love the sky background.

Hopefully after a couple of weeks, your boys will adjust to the new school.

Have a great Friday!

Laurel said...

This is adorable!

Sparkle said...

This is just darling! I love the whole scene.

Sharli said...

Great card Kari - I love Sparkle's designs, too, and you've done a nice job coloring and designing the card! I thought the boys were excited about the new school? Well, it will work out - just keep the faith.

Hugs!

Flying high in the sky.... said...

so cute............what a talent!

Jeanne said...

Wonderful card, Kari! I really like the colors you used!

Starting something new is always hard, even if it's something you know to be a good change. I'm sure the boys will adjust quickly and embrace their new adventure.

Hugs to you!