Wednesday, July 7, 2010

"Grandchildren fill a space in your heart that you never knew was empty"

You know me, I can't resist posting pics of my family and grand babies. We just got some new updated pics of the grand kids. Aren't they precious!!


Our newest grand baby~ Ian 3 months

Cailyn, Ian, Meghan
Meghan turns 4
Meghan
Cailyn 2.5 years old
Our children are a gift from God, our grandchildren are the reward!

I'm hoping to be back soon with a page/card. Summer is in full swing here and there's lots to do to keep everyone  entertained. Our pool is getting a lot of use. I'm busy getting things in order and packing for  my Missions Trip. 9 more days. {see right sidebar} I hate camping. Charlie's hoping I'll really start to love it  when i get back. :)
We decided to have Toby  kenneled for the week I'm gone. He'll have the luxury suite, which means he'll get 2 walks a day, full run in/outdoor kennel, lots of attention, and a bath before he leaves. LOL We tried  getting one of our neighbors watch him, but they're already dog sitting. We didn't want to ask Mark & Christyl, they're already taking are kids for the week. Charlie has his honey do list to do while we're all gone. Than the Friday before I get back he'll be taking the boys to Father & Son Ranger Camp. So i won't see them till Sunday when they get home. 
Anyhoo, all is well, just getting everything in order. 
Thanks for stopping by! 

5 comments:

Sparkle said...

They are so precious!

Kathi C. said...

I love your title - so true! Your grandchildren are gorgeous - they have the most beautiful eyes.

It sounds like you have everything in order for your trip. Good for you. It will be an experience of a lifetime. Enjoy, sweet friend!

Flying high in the sky.... said...

how cuteeeeeeeeeee....and i agree with your heading 120%...i realised it when i had a baby...did not know how lonely i was till i had her!!!! cool pics

Jeanne said...

Terrific title to your post and gorgeous pictures of your grandbabies. Ian's eyes just pierce into you!

Sounds like you have things well planned out for when you are gone. I hope you embrace the experience and forget that you don't care for camping!

Jena said...

What beautiful kiddos. Good luck with your upcoming adventure!