Monday, May 10, 2010

Wedding Card and.....

Products Used~ CTMH C S, Cricut Cartridge ~ Wild Card, {paper pieced the dress} CM Corner Punch, Foam Dots, Black Matted cs  on back of white card base.  Stamped  "Congrats" on the inside.

What a difference a week makes.... Refreshing!!  It was a nice break from blogging, but i have to admit there wasn't a day that went by that I didn't think of you all that have faithfully visited my Korner.  I didn't  go on Google Reader at all. I knew if i did that, that would be the end of it. Sooo, I'm glad to be back, now I have some catching up to do!
I have no one to give this wedding card to at present, but I did want to try out the  "Wild Card"  Cricut Cartridge again. I love this silhouette wedding couple. I can't get over ALL the different things you can make with this one cartridge.

I hope you all had a nice Mother's Day. Mine was great with my kids and grand babies! I got flowers from Charlie and the boys. Mark & Christyl gave me a gift card for Hobby Lobby. : )

Charlie fryed out. We were all going to eat out on the patio but it was too cold for the grand kids. 50's was just a little too chilly. Anyway, here is our round patio set we have had for the last 11 years. My in~laws bought it for us as a house warming gift. We keep it in the basement over the winters so it really doesn't see hard weather. { I need to paint the door}
Well that's about it for me today. Sam is home sick. He was up most of the early morning throwing up. He seems much better right now.

Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

Sparkle said...

What a lovely card! Glad you all had a great celebration.

Laurel said...

Beautiful card!

Jeanne said...

Great card, beautiful flowers and a lovely area in which to enjoy warmer days and nights!

Glad to see you back after your little hiatus!

Alanna said...

Love the card and that image. I have that cartridge and definitely want to lift this.

Glad to see you back here. Hope you had a good break.