Friday, May 21, 2010

I Plead Insanity...

Products Used~ Charlotte Stamp Image, My minds Eye laundry Line papers, Hanna Sentiment, CTMH  DE Tag, CS.... Misc...Pearls, Rhinestones, Flower, Brad, Foam Dots, Copics . 
 Card is 6x6

Did your mother ever tell you there would be days like this?  I grew up with 4 brothers and 1 sister. I think  there were many times my mother about lost her mind with us 6 kids.  
 I've seen this stamp image in cyberspace a number of times. It's one of those gotta have it stamps! Isn't Charlotte adorable !?! I used my light box this time  with daylight bulbs to photograph the card. I think it turned out  much brighter than it use to.
Anyhoo, we  have my son in-laws birthday  party tomorrow afternoon. Mark turns 35. He wanted dumbbell weights for his BD. We got him the 5 -10 lbs. His mom/dad got him the 20lbs.  I'm wrapping one weight  and keeping the rest in the back of the van. : )  We're meeting at  a park, frying out, and we get to visit with Mark's family as well. Sweet family!!  The weekend weather is suppose to be beautiful! We also want to put our pool up. Kids are happy about that!
Well I hope you all have a great weekend! Hope you get to do something fun!
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such a cute card! Sounds like a fun party!

Alanna said...

Super cute. Love the sentiment. I've also been eyeing these fun and sassy stamps

Sharli said...

Oh poor Charlotte! You did a great job with this card, though! Her image is beautiful! I like the lighting on the card - but I liked your photography before, too!

Enjoy the party!

Danni said...

I always giggle when I see Charlotte! Great card!

Jeanne said...

Perfect sentiment to go with that card, Kari!

Sounds like you have a wonderfully fun weekend planned, with cooperating weather. Yay! Enjoy every minute of it!

Java said...

Hi Carolyn!!

I am Java and I found you on Julie's site! I love your blog! I'm going to go read some more!

I wanted to invite you to join our group of Over 40 Bloggers!!

Take a look and see if you would like me to add you to the growing list! I can add one of your blogs or all 3! Us girls have to stick together!!

I am also a new follower to your blogs! I'm looking forward to our new friendship!

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!!

Kathi C. said...

I love your card, Kari. Charlotte is pretty darned cute.

I hope you're having a good weekend. A birthday party in the park sounds like fun, particularly if the weather is nice. Lucky you! It's raining again here.

Flying high in the sky.... said...

Beautiful!! guess i should have one on my door... i am going insane only with ONE little sweetheart who is becoming naughtier with each passing day :)