Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hello


Products Used~ CTMH CS, Basic Grey, SU Scallop  & Corner Punch,  Wild Card Cricut Cartridge, Bling.  Card is 6x5.5   Any kind of envie can be made with this cartridge depending  on if you have the Cricut Expressions or not.... lots of possibilities, love it!!.

I'm not sure if I like this card or not?   I was headed in a different direction with it. It didn't come out that way. Oh well, an after thought... adding some eyelets at each end of the curly cord.
Hope you're all having a great week, days seem to fly by.  My kids have 15 more days of school left. Sam & Micah are both enrolled in swim lessons in June. Sam's in level 4 and Micah level 3. Both at the same time, two weeks straight.
 My granddaughter Meghan has her 1st Ballet Recital on Saturday morning. Can't wait to see that. She's been practicing her twirls. We have 2 of the 3 grandkids tonight. Meghan has recital practice and pictures.

Well that's about it for me. Thanks for stopping by, have a great evening!!

4 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such a darling card. Wish I got summer vacation, lol.

Jeanne said...

It's a fun card, Kari. Thanks for sharing it!

Summer break starts for us on the 27th. I asked Jessica's teacher (the one who is retiring) how many days left and she said 9. LOL She doesn't count the weekends! LOL It feels like this school year absolutely flew by!

I have a feeling your summer is going to be pretty awesome!

Kathi C. said...

Hello to you, too, Kari! Your card is so sweet. I love the telephone, and you can't go wrong combining black with pink.

Jeanne is right. You are going to have an awesome summer. What you are doing is so cool - so worthwhile. I really admire you.

Hope your weekend is wonderful!

Alanna said...

This is super cute. Love the pink and black together and that phone is just precious.