Sunday, April 11, 2010

We're Finished!!!

 Hey a few of you might remember this project? Well, on Friday Thursday we **Finally** completed the siding job on our house, that took us.... 2 Springs, 2 Summers, 2 Falls and  3 hours, Spring of 2010..... YAY!.... 
My husband didn't want to finish the last 3  small areas so we knew someone who would.  We're also  getting our garage done this coming week....  I never did  updated from  where we left off last fall, you can see  June 2009   here  If you want to follow where we started from...Sigh....  Spring 2008.  You can start from  Our House in Progress # 1 on my left side bar under label Cloud - 1 through 7.  
I can't believe it's done! : D  Yippeeee
We sure had lower heating bills this past winter, compared to a few years ago.

Getting ready to put the vent in.
There was another V area where the top of the ladder is. Done!
All Done!

I hope you enjoyed our house project, we're so glad it's done. I hope to be back with a page I'm finishing up on.  Hope you're having a Happy Sunday!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

OH fantastic, must feel so good! It looks great!

Lori said...

It is beautiful!!! Congratulations.

Jeanne said...

Congratulations!! I'm sure there were times you thought this might not get finished, but look at it now. It's beautiful and I can just imagine your sense of relief and accomplishment!

Alanna said...

I'm so happy for you all. What a relief you must be feeling. It certainly looks great.