Sunday, April 18, 2010

Thinking of You

Products Used~ CTMH CS, Textured CS Base, Olive Ink, My Minds Eye DP, Laundry Line, SU Square Punch, Twine, Bookplate Tag, Foam Dots.  Card is glittery in real life.

Good Sunday Morning To You!

What a difference a light bulb makes?? My family & I  went to Home Depot yesterday to pick up a few  building supplies. So I went off and  looked for a daylight bulb to photogragh my cards, found one. I'm hoping things are looking a  little brighter on my Korner of the Web.  :) But then again  there is always the great outdoors  back porch to photograph my cards. LOL
I was going to use stitching on this card but decided against it. Thought it might take away from the pattern. 
Thanks for your sweet comments on my previous post, I know we all  have had an inky smudge from time to time. It happens.  Thank you Sparkle for suggesting I pop dot  a new square. I did that!
 Friday the guys finished up  siding the garage. We   spent part of yesterday afternoon cleaning up all the scrap siding.  I'll  post pics only  if you want to see it  finished. Well, that would be it for me.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Sharli said...

Kari,

What a pretty card! Very interesting pattern - I love how it fits together!

Yes, please post photos of the completed project! How exciting!

Hugs!

Danni said...

What a great card!

Sparkle said...

What lovely paper! I love all the patterns. Glad you were able to save the other card...I try really hard to save whatever I can, lol.

Jeanne said...

Wonderful card, Kari! I love how all the papers work so well together.

I'm happy for you that you got the new lightbulb. It's amazing what great effects simple things can have!

Please do share your card and your garage. I think it's exciting!

Alanna said...

Super cute card Kari. I love all the little pieces and how they fit.

I agree, please share your pics. I'd love to see them.

Carmen@Thriftstorehorror said...

I heart this card! I really need to get back to making more of them myself - thanks for the inspiration!