Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Thanks

 After picking up the Cricut "Wild Cards" Cartridge I couldn't wait to play with it. There is so much cool stuff on it,  it's hard to decide what to make first. I seen a card made by Laurel  a while back that tempted  "Inspired" me to get this cartridge.  Thanks Laurel!  : )


Products Used~ CTMH CS,  April's Stamp of the Month~ Flower Pot,  Black & Honey Ink,  Small Scallop Circle Punch. { Cricut Wild Cards Cartridge... Base, Shadow and Envy} Brads, Liquid Glass, Copic Markers. {envy front scallop flap is folded down with shadow & adhered}

Top of envy stays open. Card is tucked inside... I set the cricut on 4 1/4  for the card & envy. 
I need to cut this short. I've neglected my laundry for days, kids have early release today, lots to do yet and I'm not feeling that great. If your a women reading this, I'm sure you can relate if you still have your plumbing... I wish I could have it all pulled.

Anyway, Thanks for your comments showing Thrift Store Horrors some  love! They loved their Blog Award. {I'm glad} Hahaha.... Too funny!

Thanks for stoppin by friends!

7 comments:

Sparkle said...

This is darling! Might have to check out that cartridge!

Laurel said...

Oh how cute! Love the matching envelope! glad I could help! hehehe

Nicole said...

That is way cute!! I have seen that cartridge too and there are TONS of darling things on it. You will not be bored for a while. I love the envelope!! :)

Kathi C. said...

Oh, so cute, Kari! I've eyed that Wild Card cartridge, too. Seeing your creations might spur me to take yet another look!

In the plumbing department, you have my sympathy. Mine quit working while I was in my 40s. I could have cared less. LOL. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Jeanne said...

I have the Wild Card cartridge and really like it, except for the fact that I have the regular Cricut and not the Expression, so there are cards I can't make, or I have to make them really small because mine only goes to 6 inches. That's the only drawback I see to the cartridge.

That being said, I LOVE your card! It is so cheerful and springy. Great job!!

I still have my plumbing and thankfully haven't had too many issues. Nowadays though, it can't decide if it wants to work or not and provides me with my own personal tropical holidays when I least expect it (hot flashes). I hope you are feeling better soon!

Barb said...

Your card and envelope are SO darling! I love everything about it...the colors, your coloring, you put a little liquid glass on there,too. So very very sweet.

As for the plumbing...got mine pulled on December 30, 2009 and I am singing and dancing and feeling fine!! I just hated being miserable during 'those' days. I hope you feel better soon, sweetie.

Hey...if you don't mind...could you share your address with me? I wanna add you to my 'card send' list. If you are so inclined, just send it to me in an e-mail.

Have a good one!

Alanna said...

I have that cartridge but haven't used it yet. Yikes. Anyway, I love your card. Hopefully this will be just what I need to get my butt in gear to use it.