Tuesday, April 13, 2010

SiLly sTRiNg

It was after I finished the page I came up with a more creative title idea. I should have made the word silly more "Silly" But I didn't want the title to over ride the photos. Oh well maybe it wouldn't have made a difference.
 I thought about redoing the page, but I'm not. I also ran out of the sassy strands.
 Can you tell Sam is more agressive than Micah? Sam will keep pushing till he gets his own way. or figures out it just ain't working... by that time I'm ready to scream. :) 
Micah is very layed back, but he will push back when he's had enough of his brother. :)  I'm so glad I get to journal about this day of summer fun!  LOL.... Hope you like the page!

Products Used~ CTMH CS &  DP,"Stardust" White  Sassy Strands, Brads, SU Photo Corners Punch, Sticko Foam Letters, Pull Out Journal Tag.
I use this Scotch Permanent Adhesive a lot, {fine & broad tip} especially when i have to draw fine lines to  adhere things like the sassy strands on this page. Or glue down  tiny buttons when small glue dots are even too big. 

We're in the process of siding our garage. Two guys started working on it yesterday. They have all the new plywood up. Today they're wrapping it and starting on the siding.  Thanks for  your sweet comments on my previous post! It feels great to have the house done!
Well, you all have a great day, thanks again for stopping by! 

5 comments:

Sharli said...

Kari, I love this layout! How FUN to use something to look like silly string in the embellishments! You are so clever!!! That stuff is fun, huh! I'd forgotten -

Thanks!

Sparkle said...

Such a darling layout!

Still no card. But will let you know if I eventually get it. Once someone who lived just the neighborhood over got my Christmas card 4 months late, lol.

Jeanne said...

What a fun page, Kari! Love it! Your use of the sassy strands for silly string is brilliant.

Good luck with the siding install. Hope it all goes well.

Kathi C. said...

Awesome layout, Kari!

Your house looks fantastic. It's got to feel wonderful to have it done.

Have a great day!

Lisa said...

Thats adorable! Sorry I have not commented lately, life has been in my way LOL
Love you!
Lisa