Saturday, April 3, 2010

I can't take it anymore...

 I have to share this....Ok, we all love a good deal right . Some of us even go to  Thrift Stores to find someone elses treasures, I do, and I know Jeanne  does too.... Well,  this past week I noticed I had a New Follower on my blog {thank you very much!}  so like the curious blogger I am, I went to check out my new follower. I have to tell you this blogger is a Hoot. She and her friend check out Thrift Stores for the most Bizarre things. Thrift Store Horrors  I LOL so hard at her postings and  some of the things she found are scary. Maybe that's why someone gave up that stuff.
We all blog about different things, but this one takes the cake!!!  She ought to get a blogging award. :)
I'll be checking out her blog often. I even added her in my Google Reader. Thank you Carmen & Kim, you're part of what makes bloggin so fun!!

Thanks for stoppin by!  Have a Blessed Easter weekend everyone!


4 comments:

Lori said...

What a funny blog. Have a Happy Easter :)

Carmen@Thriftstorehorror said...

You, my dear, are so full of awesome for posting this! I'm a little verklempt! Thank you so much! for being a reader and for sharing the luv on your blog! I'm glad you enjoy!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

thank you for your visits and comments very sweet...I do not mind if people CASE(copy and share everything) my creations. When I started card creating I went to SCS, and one of the first things I learned is that you can copy others creation but be sure to give the credit back to where you found it. I luv this policy, it makes it wonderful for everyone involved.

Have a blessed Easter!


enjoy *~*

Kathi C. said...

Hi Kari!
Thanks for sharing this. I darned near laughed until I choked. These gals are funny. Love it!

I hope your Easter was wonderful. How's the new grandson doing? Are his sisters hovering over him?

Have a good week, friend!