Friday, March 26, 2010

The Z Family Is Complete!

Family of Five
Grandson~Ian Jerome Z. Born  March 26, 2010 
Weighing in at~8lbs 9oz {shocker, the girls were both 7 something}
 21.5" long
9:02 am

He was so  hungry right before i changed him.

Mark calls me  at 9:40  and says "Ian is here" but he thought Ian wanted to go back in. Oh, he was screaming. I could hear him in the background. : )

Mommy & Son

 Precious baby Ian.... Big yawn

Marks mom wanted a pic of Christyl & I with Ian

 I had my grandaughters this morning at 6 am, then at noon  we went up to the hospital.  Ian nursed for a good half hour.  After i picked up my boys from school we all went back up to the hospital so Sam & Micah could see hold their new nephew.  { oops no camera} Christyl said Ian was awake for 2 hours after he ate, eyes open. and very quiet. What a precious gift!

 God Is Good!! We are Blessed and Very Thankful!!

Every good and perfect gift is from above...
James 1;17a
NIV

8 comments:

Kathi C. said...

Congratulations to you and your family, Kari! What a beautiful little boy. I'm sure he was born hungry. His little legs are already chubby. You and yours are indeed blessed. Enjoy!!

Sharli said...

Hi Kari, Kathi sent me! Congratulations - I'm SO happy for you! WHat a wonderful baby - he looks so healthy! Sounds like he's got a good set of pipes, too! LOL

A true blessing!

Jeanne said...

What a beautiful family! I'm so glad it all went well. He is adorable and already sharing bits of his personality.

Congratulations to you ALL!

Christyl looks absolutely beautiful!

Alanna said...

He is a super cutie pie. I'm so glad he is here and that everything went well. Your daughter looks fabulous BTW.

Laurel said...

Aw he is so cute and mom looks great! Congrats to your family.

Julie said...

He is just plain beautiful, a lot like his mama and grandma. Congratulations Kari.
God Bless you and your family!!

Sparkle said...

He is just darling! Congrats!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

how gorgeous, what a beautiful family....have fun grandma...hehehe.

enjoy *~*