Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Think Spring

Products Used~ Ducks in a row {Whipper Snapper} CTMH CS, Stamp Set~ Spring Time, Ribbon, Liquid Glass, Black Ink, Paper Pieced Ducks... Cuttle Bug Border Folder, Ripple Scissors, Sanding Block, Copic Markers

I'm so looking forward to Spring, getting outside walking, riding my bike! Planting flowers again. How fun!
I had this image finished and sitting on my craft table for a month or so. I was going to use this when i was getting "my ducks in a row" {sota speak} I finished this card  yesterday.
Before my husband left for work this morning he  told me to have a "Blessed Day" and not to spend  the day  on the same web page...FB. {not me?}  So,  he will be happy to hear I ordered some really cute stamps today.  : )   Thanks Hon!!
He called me this morning, so  i told him what i did, he laughed, thought it was funny!
I orderd from Whipper Snapper Designs, {cute images}  they are actually about 75 miles down the road from me, in Brookfield WI. I probably could have taken a road trip today to buy my stamps. That sounds like fun! Shipping is fast! :)
Not much else going on here. Just laundy, some cleaning and maybe playing with my stamps.  But my scraproom is a mess. Anyhoo...

I hope you're all having a  "Blessed Day"! Thanks for dropping by!


5 comments:

Kathi C. said...

Cute card, Kari!! I so love that image.

Cute story, too. I'll take WSD over Facebook any day!! The latter, however, is cheaper. LOL.
Can't wait to see your new stamps!

Sparkle said...

I just had to laugh. But hey, buying stamps is way cooler than FB. :) Super cute card!

Sarah said...

Sooooo cute!!!! What a blessing to be able to feed our passion huh!
Have a wonderful day.

Jeanne said...

That is one cute image, Kari! Loved your story, too. Hmmmm, since I never seem to get onto Facebook, I think I'd take the stamp buying over it any time. LOL

Hope you have a blessed day today, my friend!

Laurel said...

Oh so cute, I love that image!