Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sock Bunnies

I was at my daughter's house yesterday and she showed me  these cute little  bunnies she made  with her daughters.  Meghan 3.5  Cailyn 2 yo. Aren't they adorable!! She filled them with popcorn seeds. Speaking of my daughter,  Christyl & Mark  are scheduled to have their baby boy {Ian} next Friday morning the 26th, unless he decides to come early. Can't wait!!! I have the girls that morning so i probably won't  get up to the hospital till possibly that afternoon. {we'll see}.... Stay tuned. : )

Back to the  bunnies...The first person i thought about sharing these with, was my Our cyber friend Jeanne from Creative Bliss. She knits and is very crafty and creative with everything she puts her heart and hands to! 
Here is the link  for the  Sock Bunnies  if anyone is interested.
                                            
Love the big fluffy tail.
Although the calender says the first day of Spring  is Saturday March 20th. The temps here may not always agree. Yes, It's going to be in the 50's this week, but in 20's next week...Maybe even  some snow.... geesh. I'm ready to rake the yard,  as soon as the lawn dries out. : )
 Anywoo, have a wonderful day! Thanks for your sweet comments on my previous posts! It means alot!

9 comments:

Julie said...

Those are the cutest sock bunnies. I'm going to have to go and check them out. Thank you for sharing. I hope all goes well with you daughter and the new baby to be. Take care Kari and have a blessed afternoon.
I too wish spring would come. I know like you said, nice this week but cold and more snow on it's way. YUCK!!!

Danni said...

Those are just the cutest!!

Sarah said...

Soooo cute!!! And congrats on your soon to be new baby grandson YAY!!!

Alanna said...

How cute. I can't believe delivery day is almost here. How fun.

Sparkle said...

These are just darling! I'm excited for Ian to join us soon!

Jeanne said...

I hope all goes well with the delivery! The anticipation is definitely building!! How exciting for ALL of you! *Ü*

We are going to be teased with temps near 70 today, then on Friday a storm rolls in to remind us that Mother Nature is in charge. LOL

And you can bet your sweet bippy I am going to check out how to make those flipping cute sock bunnies! Thanks for thinking of me. You are very sweet! I guess if I'm not in card making mode these days, I can have fun in other crafty pursuits, right?

Hugs!!

Laurel said...

These are so adorable!

Kathi C. said...

Oh my goodness! Such cute sock bunnies! And, they provided me with a trip down memory lane. I made sock bunnies years ago - a trio for my sister and another for my mom. I wish I had some, too! LOL.

I'm so excited to hear all about the little one, too. Just one more week. Pray all goes well.

Take care, Kari!

Barb said...

How adorable are these! I love their big ol' bunny "teef". So very cute. And congrats on grandson Ian, how exciting!