Sunday, March 28, 2010

Listen Honey....


Products Used~ CTMH CS, My Minds Eye~ DP,Where the Heart is} Stamp Image, American Art Stamp
Misc~ flower, brad, twine, Liquid Glass,, Copics

I was playing around the other day and made this card. I was in the mood to use the color orange, so  starting with the image and then  the flower. This is what i came up with.   I never get tired of these  images. I love the sentiment... right now it's about how i feel.... I love anything chocolate.... esp. chocolate chip cookies from Mc D's. kwim : )
Thank you for all your sweet comment on my previous post. It's so fun having a baby in the family again.  All is well, If Christyl is doing alright  she and Ian will be going home tomorrow.  My boys just love him to pieces.. Micah has really taken to his new nephew. Meghan & Cailyn adore him. they  call him their baby and wanted to give  Ian fishy crackers. LOL... Oh my

My kids are on Spring Break till Tuesday the 6th. The weather is suppose to warm up by mid  week, so I'm hoping to get our bikes out and go for a  ride. They also want to go bowling, and to  Chuck E Cheese for a few hours,  only an hours drive from here.
Anyway, We are off to  Menards {like Home Depot} We're pricing some things for some summer projects around the house. We still have a little bit of siding that has to be done yet. Sigh.

Well friends! You all have a great day! Thanks again  for stopping by!

6 comments:

Sharli said...

Cute card!! I have a few "designer" dresses and the "designer" body to boot! LOL I love the diagonal paper - very striking!
Hugs!

Jeanne said...

What a super card! Love that sentiment! It's SO me. ha, ha!

Sounds like you have a fun week planned with your family. Hope the weather cooperates!

Alanna said...

THis is so cute Kari. I love the colors you chose and that image is just so fun and sassy. And then there is the sentiment. I'm literally cracking up. That's hilarious.

Laurel said...

Oh I LOVE that card, and that image, I should dig mine out again!

Sparkle said...

Such a darling card! Love the bright colors!

Barb said...

ADORABLE card! Great paper! I can SO identify with that sentiment...sigh!