Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's Your Day!



Products Used~ CTMH.... Flower Pot Stamp Set, CS, Ribbon, Ink Sunny Yellow, Black~ My Minds Eye DP, Where The Heart Is, Liquid Glass, Misc. flower, brad, bitty buttons,  Paper Pieced Flower Pots, Nesties, Copics

  A  friend of mine is having a birthday. I thought I  would make her a card. I love this stamp set from CTMH... It's April's "Stamp of the Month"~Flower Pot. Cute!! 
We're enjoying spring break. yesterday I took the kids bowling and to the park. I am not a bowler. I have to say, It must all depend on the bowling ball.  I changed it out  at the end of our second game and I bowled much better, but I'll  still take Wii bowling anyday! :)  
Well I know this is a short post.  Charlie's home. Thanks for stoppin by. Have a great evening!
Love the ones your with! : )

Good night friends!
  

7 comments:

Kathi C. said...

Cute card, Kari! I love that stamp set. Mine will be here Thursday. Yippee!

Glad you are enjoying spring break. As for bowling, the ball has a lot to do with it. I've been bowling on a league for 30+ years. I'm no darned good but have fun anyway! Hope your fun continues!!

Alanna said...

This is so cute Kari. I love that stamp set. Love the yellow shading as well surrounding the image.

Sharli said...

A perfect Birthday card, Kari! LOVE it! Nice coloring on the images, too!

Sparkle said...

This is just darling! I'm glad you're enjoying spring break! I love wii bowling!

Jeanne said...

What a bright and cheery card, Kari! Love it! I can see why you like the set so well, it's fun!

Sounds like you sure are having fun with your kids this spring break. I'm not a good bowler either, but I do remember having fun, mostly, when I was on a teacher league. Let's put it this way, they liked me for my handicap! LOL

Would love Wii bowling...IF we owned a Wii, that is! *Ü*

Laurel said...

Such a pretty card!

Barb said...

What a sweet card...it's very pretty! I love the papers and the colors you've chosen. Your friend is sure to be delighted!