Monday, March 22, 2010

It's what's on the inside?....


Products Used~  CTMH CS, Sizzix Embossing  Folder... Hello Friend}, Cuttle Bug,  Red Rhinestones

This card was inspired  from our friend  Kathi from  Kathi's Corner. She makes/made a gorgeous card using this Sizzix Embossing  Folder. I love this folder so I  had to try it. : ) Thanks Kathi!! 
No title on the  front,  I thought I would put the sentiment on the inside saying something like...I dunno.... hehehe, Have you ever bought a card that had no words on the front? I'm sure most of us  have.
Sorry i missed your blogs the last few days. Been busy here. I've had my Gbabies that last few days.

Anyhoo, we  can't wait  for my daughter to have baby Ian on Friday. Last Friday she was 9 months along, I had the girls, so I  snapped a few pics of Christyl. {Mark will probably get some pics of her in the hospital} I also had the girls  Saturday morning for a few hours and took some really cute pics of them in their princess dress up clothes, all the way down to the shoes.  They're really cute, I'll post later.




 I bought a new banner for my blog.{Ty is staying} Jeanne was  is so sweet  to help me with the layering process and some other things in PS. I didn't understand.  Thanks Jeanne!!  I got the hang of it now, but I'm not too crazy about the banner i bought  anymore. It was only  $2.50. {isn't that just like a women to change her mind} hahahaha... my husband would say... Oh yeah!
Well,  I need to  get movin,  things to do. Have a great evening, Thanks for stoppin by!


7 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such a pretty card! Glad you had a good weekend!

Kathi C. said...

Your card is beautiful! Love the white with the red and black. Glad to have inspired/enabled you, too!

More beautiful is your daughter. She looks great but probably isn't feeling that way by now. I will be thinking about all of you this week.

Glad to hear you had a good weekend. Enjoy the week, too, sweet friend!

Alanna said...

Your card is gorgeous Kari and I often make cards that don't have any words on them. Sometimes they just don't fit.

Your daugther is gorgeous and looks ready to have your grandbaby. I'll pray for a smooth delivery.

Jeanne said...

Your card is beautiful and wonderful without the sentiment. I think it's fine to leave the wording on the inside, especially when the outside is as pretty as this.

Your daughter looks beautiful (although I'm sure she might disagree being at the end of her pregnancy)! I hope the delivery goes well and mommy and baby will be fine. Hoping for a smooth delivery. How exciting for all of you.

Have fun picking out your new banner, Kari!

Laurel said...

Oh pretty card! Hope all goes well on Friday!

Sarah said...

Yaya for Ty staying LOL....You did an awesome CASE of Kathis card...so simple and elegant...and ohhh what cool pics of your daughter.I remember those days LOL

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

such a lovely blog, I luv all the pictures and family stuff...what a beautiful daughter...congrats on the new baby(it may be here by now..lol) I am offering a blog give away, check it out if you have time...sending you sunshine!

enjoy *~*