Saturday, March 13, 2010

Flowers for you... #2

Products Used~ Whipper Snapper Stamp {Flowers for you duck} CTMH CS, Textured CS,  Perfect Day DP, Liquid Glass, Nestables, Misc. flower, brad, rub-ons, Copic Markers.
 Duck is back....  LOL....  As far as the title? Have you ever had to tell someone you were sorry for something you did or said?  You don't have to answer that. I think we all have. :)  I should just hand this card to my husband when i put my foot in my mouth. Mainly at  that.... TOTM.... kwim.
Anyhoo not a whole lot going on. Sam is having a friend over. They want to practice there band.
Going out for pizza tonight.

Thank You for all your sweet comments!!

4 comments:

Sparkle said...

I might have to get some earplugs. :) Your card is just darling!

Laurel said...

Adorable!

Sarah said...

This is adorable..!!! I always am doing something wrong LOL...mostly to hubby.

Lisa said...

You "quack" me up!! lol
so cute girl!