Friday, March 12, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

My friend Laurel from Laurel's Place  gave me this "Beautiful Blogger Award" How sweet!!  Thank You Laurel!!
If you haven't stopped by her blog, then you're missing out. She does AMAZING work {paper crafter} Her cards and scrapbook pages have been published in craft magazines.   I hope to meet Laurel in person one day!  : )

Now I want to pass this Award off to...   Sarah  Erica  Lisa  Jeanne  Alanna  Jena
They all do Amazing work as well, check out their blogs.  Make them Smile, leave a comment!

Now some facts about me.....


1) I'm a Christian and not ashamed to admit it. God has done Amazing things in my life!

2)  I love my  morning quiet time with coffee.

3)  My morning showers are the BEST!

4)  I have 3 children of my own. A daughter Christyl  34, son Samuel 10...  I had my last son  Micah {8} at the age of ----?--->  He was  Not an Oops.  : )

5)  I enjoy cooking when my meals are planned out ahead of time.

6)  I love the color pink, but i don't wear it. Why? I dunno.

7)  I'm going on a Missions Trip to Baja Mexico with the Newsboys in July.

8)  There are days I want to Scream!

9)  I was diagnosed 1.5 years ago  with severe acid reflux. I take over the counter pills to control it.

2 comments:

Alanna said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me Kari. Means a lot.

Laurel said...

Aw you are welcome! It would be cool to meet one day wouldn't it.