Sunday, February 7, 2010

Welcome Home

Products Used~ CTMH CS,  Stampset "Welcome Home"   Inks~Black, Desert Sand, Heavenly Blue, DE Booksmart,  Paper Piece Pillows/lamp Shade, Misc. Brads, Foam Dots, Scor-pal. Click on image to enlarge

I've seen this SS used quite a bit on other blogs. {what a fun stampset} I thought i would give it a  try.  Excuse the leaning lamp. :) I tried putting flowers, or making  a stack of books on the endtable but it didn't turn out to well, so i scrapped that idea. {for now}  
Hope you're all having a great weekend. Not much happening here,  just getting ready for church this morning.
Are you watching the Super Bowl? Peeps i talk to, want the Saints to win. I have no preference. But they have never been to the Super Bowl.
Anywhoo, Have a great day!  Thank you for your sweet comments on my previous post!!
Thanks for stoppin by!

7 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute!!! You've probably heard I love that stamp set. LOL.

As for the Super Bowl, I don't care. I'm just (secretly) glad the Vikings aren't playing. It would have upset my household way too much. LOL.

Laurel said...

this is so cute! Love the wall!

Sparkle said...

Such a darling card! Have fun watching the game. Brent wants the Colts to win. :)

Sarah said...

I LOVE this SS as well but havn'e had much luck with it....you did!!! LOVE it. Most of the tall lamps in my house like that lean anyways LOL.

Nichole said...

love the card! How are you? I have a job interview tomorrow, but sometime we need to talk about missions trip, right? and about my CTMH kit!!!!!

Lisa said...

Love it!

Andrea said...

I haven't bought this set yet--but this is a cute card! I just can't imagine when I would ever use this more than once or twice. I like the embossing to make paneling :)