Monday, February 1, 2010

Vellum Pocket Card


Products Used~  CTMH Heartfelt SS,  Ink Juniper, Blush,Ribbon  My Minds Eye DP {Where the heart is} DP is  sparkly IRL}  Misc..... Pink Pearl Beads,  Flower, Rhinestone, Vellum, Brads, Pink Ribbon, Valentine Stamp, Corner Round Punch, Foam Dots, Sewing Machine,
Card is 5x 71/4  Click on image to enlarge.

This card was inspired  from the CTMH "Wishes Book" for the Vellum Pocket Tag. They used a Mother's Day sentiment on the tag.
With Valentines Day coming up I thought this would be perfect. Sorry the lighting is so bad again. I'm still working on that.  Recently I starting taking shots of my cards and pages on top of my desk. I might have to try a Flood Light next time and see if that will help.. LOL.
 Not a whole lot going on here. But in a few weeks  I may have a different kind of "Shout"  that I'm very excited about. I want to make sure all my ducks are in a row before I say anymore.
Anyhoo, Playtime is over for me today. I've got a mess in my Korner, laundry, and a house to clean. Don't cha just love Monday's? Thanks for stoppin by!!
Have a great day!


8 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such a lovely card! I love that paper!

Alanna said...

This is very pretty. And you've definitely piqued my interest about your possible Shout.

Sarah said...

LOVE the vellum pocket!
Hmmm what are you going to SHOUT???

Lisa said...

Great card Kari! Can't wait to hear the secret :)

Jeanne said...

Super card, Kari! That paper is beautiful! Love the pocket idea, too.

Good luck finding the right lighting so you feel better about your pictures.

Happy Tuesday to you!

Laurel said...

Gorgeous card!

Kathi Carlson said...

So pretty, Kari! Love the papers and the vellum pocket. I see you stitched on this card, too, which makes me wish my corner were bigger!!

Lighting for photos is a huge problem for me, too, and will be until the days are longer. Coming and going in the dark does not make for good photographs. It makes for a tired old granny, too. LOL.

Take care, friend!!

Barbara said...

Such a beautiful card! I love it!