Sunday, February 28, 2010

"It's a girl thing"


Products Used~ House Mouse Stamp, CTMH CS, Silhouette Papers, Chip Board Tag, Black, Heavenly Blue  Ink,  Liquid Glass, Misc. flowers, buttons, ripple scissors, Copic Markers

I still have fun using these stamps from  House Mouse  I  love making cards,  I usually set them out at home for a while, than i put them in a plastic storage  container, and there they sit till i need to mail one out. Well, I have  decided to send them out to some of my blogging  friends.  It thrills me when i get a handmade card from a  cyber friend.... knowing we may never meet  face to face but they thought of me and sent me a  handmade card. 
 I just want to say Thank You for visiting my blog, and  for the cards i have received over the last 2 years of blogging! I do keep them and display them from time to time. They make me smile!

Anyhoo, the kids have homework to do, plus Pinewood Derby Races are Saturday the 6th. Charlie & the boys have to clear coat their cars and do some last minute  final touches. oh and add the wheels. :)
That's about it for me, Thanks for  stopping by! Hope you had a great weekend!
Oh, and I will update from time to time about my up coming missions trip. Things are moving right along.  : )

Blessings!!

6 comments:

Alanna said...

This is so cute Kari. I love those house mouse stamps and your coloring is superb.

I can't wait to hear about how your preparations are coming for your trip.

Kathi C. said...

Cute card, Kari! Yup, it's definitely a girl thing!

Homework - don't particularly miss overseeing that activity. Pinewood Derby - A Cubmaster for five years, I remember that activity well with the fondest of memories. What fun!!

Sparkle said...

Such a darling card!

It was cold, but thankfully not freezing. I wore 3 layers of clothing though, but we walked so much, I think that kept me warm.

We really lucked out with the rain. It only drizzled a little bit while we were walking around.

Jeanne said...

Such a fun card, Kari! How great that you are going to share your creations with your cyber friends. Bloggers are a wonderful group of people.

Please do keep us posted on your missions trip! I'm excited for you!

Hope you got all the homework completed and those wheels on the pinewood racer! LOL

Have a great week!

Laurel said...

Oh, how adorable!

Lisa said...

I love House Mouses!! LOL
I left ya a little something over on my blog!
Lisa