Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hey, how are you doing? Sorry I don't have anything creative to post. It's just been a busy week for me. I apologize I've missed visiting your blogs  most of  this past week. I've also been  getting my ducks in a row, sota speak.  :)
What kind of plans do you have for Valentines Day? dinner/movie??  Were going with a bunch of friends to see Tim Hawkins tomorrow evening, leaving at 2pm~ 2 hour road trip, dinner and then the show. You can see him here  here and  here  He is sooo funny. My kids love to watch him. They were a little upset when we told them we were going. But  we're hoping to pick up his latest dvd so the boys can see it too. It's clean comedy.
Anyhoo, this past week we have gotten 11" of snow. (no snow day for the kids)  I hear DC has nearly 5' of  the fluffy stuff.... Where do they put it all? Oh wait, they had to shut down the city for a week. Oh my.

Here are a few pics of what we got this last week.

 Took these this morning.

Toby's favorite spot. "King of the hill". He begs me to go outside and this is where i find him.  I'm hoping he won't jump the fence, if he sees something more appealing on the other side.
Well my friends, I've got a lot to do today. It's a 3 day weekend here for Charlie & the boys. With Monday being Presidents Day. Charlie even has off. (new contract) and no school for the kids. I think I'll take a day off as well... not!
Thanks for stopping by. You're the best!!
Hugs!!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Your snow pics are FAB...Although we don't have the snow in the volume we have had it on and off for MONTHS..65 consecutive days with more than 5 inches of snow on the ground and counting....supposed to snow again tonight.
Have fun at your show!

Sparkle said...

Have a fabulous time! And a great holiday weekend.

Though I'm not a fan of the snow, Vancouver could really use some, lol.

Jena said...

Stay warm and have a fun weekend!

Jeanne said...

Hey, you could put some coloring in that snow and make it pink in honor of Valentine's Day...LOL

Hope you had/have a wonderful time at the show and take the day off with the kids and hubby on Monday. YOU deserve it!

Hugs!

Lisa said...

Makes me cold to look at it! Even though we have plenty of our own, I dont think its that much!
Toby is sooo cute! He has grown!
Happy Valentines Day my friend

Kathi Carlson said...

Ah, snow! At least we know what to do with it. And now that the middle of February is here already, I'm thinking it isn't going to last forever.

Glad to hear you're having a good time this evening. Have a good week, too!

Oh, and Toby looks so cute at the top of the "mountain!"