Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Gals

Products Used,  CTMH CS, Veranda Papers, Barn Red, The gals {American Art Stamp} Hanna Stamps {sentiment} Brads, Black Ink, Black Ribbon, Ripple Scissors,  Liquid Glass. Copic Markers

These two ladies crack me up. They had a night out again. hahaha.  Sam wanted to make a card with me yesterday, and  this stamp was sitting on my shelf screaming... ink me, ink me. :) The task after that was finding the right sentiment stamp. I thought this one would work..... I made two other cards a while back... He's Hot  & Happy Hour. using the same image. hehehehe  they are fun!! 
 Ladies,Thank you so much for  your love and support!!!! on my previous post about my up coming  missions trip. The countdown has begun. :)  I have added a countdown widget on my sidebar. I'm so excited!! 
I am still getting things in order. I have appointments on Monday and Tuesday  to get the shots i need {3 plus 2 bonus shots so i don't get sick  on the water or food} to complete my Travel Release Forms, including a booster Polio shot. Which i need to put a date down. I never filed for my passport last week so i need to do that this coming week. I heard it takes 6 weeks to process. 
No one has any records of the shots i received as a child. In the 60's they gave you your  shots in the schools. I don't have any records of that...

Anyhoo, lots to do today.  I best get moving. Thanks again for  stoppin by! I hope you enjoy the card. I laughed out loud putting it together. {do you ever do that?}  my husband did laugh when i showed it to him.  He said i should have stamped it... "a total waste of a makeover" hahaha...  couldn't do that.

Have a great weekend!
Hugs!!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

How fun is that card!!!!

Jeanne said...

What a great card! I've never heard that phrase before but I LOVE it! LOL

Sounds like you've got a lot to do to get ready for your trip. I don't envy you having to get those shots, but you do what you gotta do, right? It's all for a wonderful cause!

Lisa said...

That is a great card, really does make me laugh out loud thinking that somedays I do feel that way!

Laurel said...

So cute, I still love those ladies!

Sparkle said...

Such a darling and fun card! When I applied for my passport it took a long time, but when Brent did, he got his back in 2 weeks. So it might not take that long. I'm so excited for you!

Kathi C. said...

Love this card, Kari! That stamp makes me smile every time I see it.
Good luck with the passport and all the stuff you have to do. I'll be thinking of you every day.