Friday, February 5, 2010

Double Digits

Products Used~ CTMH CS,  Paper Kit...Building Blocks, School Zone, Ribbon, Cricut Cartridge Plantin Schoolbooks, Graphically Speaking, Star Punch.  Foam Numbers, Bracket Punch, Sewing Machine

Playing catch up. This is Sams Birthday from December. I had him hold up 10 fingers
8 fingers - 2 thumbs, hahaha   And holding his Nerf gun he wanted for his BD. I have pics of his Bakugan cake and gift opening but haven't done the second page yet.
My boys are sooo different. They sleep in the same room, beds side by side. They go to bed at 8pm on school nights. They talk till they pass out.
 Sam  is very strong willed. He'll argue with me and try to get his own way.  Samuel means... Heard by God.... and everyone else hahaha
Micah {8} means... Prophet of Peace....  The day he was born the nurse dropped my tray of food in my room and Micah didn't budge.  He's  sooo easy going. Loves to please.  He always says please and thank you,  wants to help me around the house. Esp. unloading the dishwasher. He'll carry in  the groceries, hold doors open for me. He'll wait till we're seated  so we can  pray and give thanks for our food.
 Sam has to be asked to do things. Funny, there brothers, but yet so different. They both love snuggles and kisses, but not around their friends {sam}. My boys are growing up so fast. One day they'll be on there own. I wonder if they'll remember to brush their teeth without being told. Makes me wonder. I'm proud to say they have never had a cavity. : D  We must be doing something right. :)  I love them to pieces!!
Sam has a friend sleeping over tonight. Charlie's going to a "No Regrets" Mens Conference  tomorrow. I'll just be hangin out here. 

Have a great weekend and Thanks for stoppin by!
Hugs!! 

5 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Awesome layout, Kari! They do grow up fast. With sons who are 20 months apart and grandsons who are just 14 months apart in age, I know full well how different brothers can be. It's what keeps life interesting!!

Hope your weekend is wonderful!

Sarah said...

GREAT LO Kari....My son turned 10 in November.. We call him double digit Dan LOL....He is such a sweetie and would have loved a brother.
Have a great weekend.

Sparkle said...

What a great birthday layout for him!

Jeanne said...

Love the title! The whole layout is terrific. I especially love what you wrote about your boys. Yup, they sure are different, but both are blessings. I have twin brothers-TWINS-who couldn't be more different! LOL I wrote a paper about them (and their differences) in college, it was fun realizing just how different they are.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, Kari! Thanks for sharing!

Laurel said...

Adorable layout! Love how you used your cricut!