Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dog day afternoon


I love, love, love  this photo! I had my gbabies last Thursday-Friday for a few hours. The sun was shinning in so warmly i kept the front door open. {about 24- 27* outside} Cailyn (2) decides to laydown next to Toby and look out. It's rarely she sits still for anything. She's always on the go, but she enjoys playing with him.
I'm hoping to get into my Korner and do some scrapbooking. I need to upload some photos.... It's been a busy week.
Thanks for stopping by!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!!


7 comments:

Jeanne said...

Awwwww...how sweet is this?! Great moment captured Kari! I need to get back to scrapping myself (digi style, of course) *Ü* It was in the 30s here yesterday and I didn't keep my door open. You are brave! LOL

Laurel said...

What an adorable picture!

Sarah said...

That photo ROCKS!!! wow GREAT shot.

Lori said...

Love your title. That would be so cute on a layout with that adorable picture.

Kathi C. said...

That's one of the most precious photos I've ever seen. It will be a fun one to scrap with a great story to tell.

Jena said...

So precious!

Lisa said...

Thats so cute! What a great moment