Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"All U need is Love"....

or is it. "Love is all you need"? The Beatles was the furthest thing  from my mind when i bought this stamp from Hobby Lobby.  I just liked it! It's funny how  a {"gotta have it stamp"} can sit on a shelf for months or longer before it ever sees ink.... I have a lot of those.  LOL  There is a  time for everything!

Products Used~ CTMH CS { White Daisy, Sorbet, Cream Brulee},Black ink,  Cuttlebug Folder~ Script Texture, Misc. Stamp, Flower, Ribbon, Button, Copic Marker.
Remember my "Differrent kind of Shout" I wanted to tell you about in a previous post? Well, this week I'm going to break my silence. So hang around if you want.  :)  Like I said... this is something I'm very passionate & excited about, and i can't want to share it with my readers/friends. Till then, thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!!

Hugs & Blessings!!

5 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such a lovely card!

Jeanne said...

What a terrific card, Kari! Wow!

You are such a tease...looking forward to hearing what the big secret is...

Danni said...

Very nice card!!

Laurel said...

Very pretty!

Sarah said...

Wow this is gorgeous!