Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Valentine Card



Products Used~ CTMH CS, More to Adore Level 1 Papers, All my Love SS, Ribbon, Chocolate Ink ~ SU Border Scallop Punch, Rhinestones,  Ripple Scissors, Foam Dots.

I was playing around yesterday and came up with this card.
This Paper Kit {More to Adore}  is still available through CTMH.  I believe it's in the  2010 Product Review Book. Which I call  the "Overflow Book"  : )   What they can't get in the current "Close to my Heart"  Catalogs they stick in there. With the possibility that some products may retire.
Anyhoo, not a whole lot going on,  had breakfast with my friend Nichole this morning. What a sweet gal! I have a few errands to run and then I  help out at my kids school. 1 hot lunch and 2 recesses. So i best get movin. Thanks so much for stoppin by. Keep warm!
Blessings!

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Sparkle said...

Very pretty! I love the scallop edges!

Sarah said...

Very pretty! I love that paper pack. One of my all time favs.

Jeanne said...

Sweet, sweet card! I still have a bunch of that paper I've recently found out. LOL

Laurel said...

So pretty!

Kathi Carlson said...

Love this card, Kari!